Sail the Chesapeake with PSA
The Parklawn Sailing Association invites you to join PSA - the best volunteer-run, recreational sailing club on the Chesapeake Bay! Established in 1969, PSA has approximately 70 members in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
We own three boats:
- a Hunter 34, Voyager, fully-equipped for cruising
- a Catalina 34, Pisces, fully-equipped for cruising
- an Express 30, Vivace, fully-equipped for racing and overnight cruising
We dock our boats at the West River Yacht Harbour in Galesville, Maryland, about 15 miles south of Annapolis. Sailing is good right off the dock and the bay is only a short sail away.
Nearby facilities include:
- a swimming pool, showers, gazebos and picnic tables
- good restaurants and a small market
- a public dock and parks overlooking the harbor and the river
- free parking.
Browse this website, then contact us to join the best sailing club on the Chesapeake Bay! Questions? Send us an email.
Mobile-friendly version of this website
We are experimenting with DudaMobile to automatically generate a mobile-friendly version of this web site (details) when mobile device users log onto the homepage. To avoid this feature, avoid the homepage, and go directly to an inner page, such as www.parklawnsailingassociation.org/calendar.html.
Benefits of PSA membership
- Cruise and race with experienced sailors
- Skipper or crew on our three well-equipped sloops
- Improve your skills in sailing, docking, engine maintenance and repair, racing, and sailing under spinnaker.
- Watch Chesapeake Bay by Air Video